Sunday, February 06, 2005
Odds & Ends
Still Plenty of Time....

I know I didn't give much notice on the Race for the Cure 5K in Pasadena this month. A giant thank you to those that did register. I look forward to walking with each of you! If anyone is still interested, the online registration has closed, but I can hand carry your registration when I go to collect the team registration packet on Saturday, February 12th. Just email me if you are still interested.

For those interested in "Sleeping in for the Cure," (you know, the heart is willing, but the body is weak), the online donation page will be available until race day. I set a modest team goal to raise $500 and we are 35% of the way there. Thanks again for your support. I'll let you know how it all turns out!

New Resources....

I have two new links for resources. Both of these resources fill a unique niche in the battle against breast cancer. The first new resource is The Young Survival Coalition. This site specifically focuses on women under 40 who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. It has great message boards and inspirational personal stories as well as great information regarding research.

The second resource is Men Against Breast Cancer. This site provides targeted support services to educate and empower men to be effective caregivers when a loved one is diagnosed with breast cancer. This nonprofit was founded and developed by men and is a great resource for any couple facing breast cancer.


I hope this is the beginning of a blessed week for all of us!


Written by Unknown
1 chimed in

Name: Jeannette
Location: Southern California, USA

This is my story about being diagnosed with breast cancer at age 39. I thought I was out of the woods, but four years late it came back. This is my quest to be a two-time survivor.

E-mail me here
Please leave your mark
and sign my guestbook!



Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
I'm Too Young For This! Cancer Foundation
  • Click to join sistersinsurvivorship

    Click to join sistersinsurvivorship


  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TwoHands-Jeannette. Make your own badge here.
  • © 2004 - 2009 by the author of Two Hands

    The contents of this website are protected by applicable copyright laws. All rights are reserved by the author.

    Disclaimer: This site does not provide medical or any other health care advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional. Two Hands does not guarantee the accuracy of content and is not responsible for information on any of the websites that are provided as links.

    Powered by Blogger



    Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory






    "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12