Thursday, August 26, 2004
Technical Difficulties
I can't even begin to fake being a techie. For some reason, I have experienced a couple of glitches here:

1. My side bar on the right suddenly decided to drop to the bottom. If you are looking for links or archived posts, please scroll all the way down for now. Eventually I will get this fixed.

2. I accidentally deleted both of Joanne's posts and one of Linda's. For some reason, duplicate posts appeared and when I tried to remove them I got error messages. Little did I know it actually went through. Sorry JoJo!

Hang in there with me! I'll get it all fixed in no time!
Written by Unknown
4 chimed in

Name: Jeannette
Location: Southern California, USA

This is my story about being diagnosed with breast cancer at age 39. I thought I was out of the woods, but four years late it came back. This is my quest to be a two-time survivor.

E-mail me here
Please leave your mark
and sign my guestbook!



Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
I'm Too Young For This! Cancer Foundation
  • Click to join sistersinsurvivorship

    Click to join sistersinsurvivorship


  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from TwoHands-Jeannette. Make your own badge here.
  • © 2004 - 2009 by the author of Two Hands

    The contents of this website are protected by applicable copyright laws. All rights are reserved by the author.

    Disclaimer: This site does not provide medical or any other health care advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional. Two Hands does not guarantee the accuracy of content and is not responsible for information on any of the websites that are provided as links.

    Powered by Blogger



    Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory






    "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12